Last Revised on September 22, 2014
The Superintendent shall establish administrative guidelines that will ensure:
A. Programs and services are available to participating students before and after school.
B. The organization(s) providing these programs
1. Has acquired adequate general liability insurance of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 policy aggregate and has listed the Corporation on the policy as an additional insured;
2. Is maintaining appropriate adult to child ratios of not more than 1-12 (generally recommended);
3. Is providing quality child care, and, in general, complying with guidelines established by the State and the Corporation.
C. The time periods are scheduled so that a student may participate from the time s/he leaves a supervised environment until s/he may return to one.
D. The major emphasis of the program is on:
1. Providing educational activities that help the students function more effectively as learners in the school setting while at the same time learn skills that enable them to succeed.
2. Providing opportunities for students to engage in beneficial recreational, non-educational activities.
E. Any fees charged to the contracting organization are not related to the use of facilities but are only for Corporation personnel and services that can be attributed directly to the program purposes.
I.C. 20-26-5-1 thru 3; (repealed)