Student assistance programs promoted by and available through the District will ensure that:
- the rights of both parents and students are protected;
- staff members are properly trained for their roles and participate in ways that comply with their certification or licensing;
- outside resources are properly licensed and approved by the District to provide services and have a history of effective assistance;
- assistance activities, whether provided by the Corporation or by an outside resource, are properly supervised by Corporation personnel;
- student confidentiality is upheld.