Last Revised on March 21, 2016
Carmel Clay Schools employees, with the exception of substitutes, who live outside the boundaries of Carmel Clay Schools may request to have their child(ren) attend Carmel Clay Schools. Employees must fill out an application for admission to the district to be eligible for consideration of this employee benefit. Completed applications will be reviewed by school administration as they are received and will be subject to approval by the Superintendent or his/her designee.
Students whose applications are accepted will be subject to all rules, standards, expectations and requirements that apply to any student in the Carmel Clay Schools.
The following factors will be considered for each application:
1. Program space available to accommodate the student.
2. Classroom space available to accommodate the student.
3. If the employee ends their relationship with Carmel Clay Schools, the student may finish their current school year, but may not continue enrollment in Carmel Clay Schools beyond that year.
4. Carmel Clay Schools will not provide transportation for the student.
5. The student’s school of attendance will be subject to approval by the Superintendent or his/her designee.