Principals or their designee will make available to persons wanting to volunteer in our schools a copy of the State of Indiana Form 8053 "Request for Adult Criminal History Information".
Volunteers may obtain a full criminal history check in one of two ways:
A. Go into the Indiana State Police office.
Indiana State Police
100 North Senate Avenue, Room N302
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2259
1. Must have picture ID, social security card or birth certificate.
2. $10.00 cash or money order.
B. Request by mail- please submit the following:
1. The form "Request for Adult Criminal History Information."
2. A complete set of fingerprints taken by a law enforcement agency.
Principals will provide a letter on the schools letterhead to the potential volunteer so that they can get free fingerprints at the:
Carmel Police Department 3 Civic Square
Carmel, IN 46032
Hours are 8:00 AM till 8:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
3. $10.00 certified check or money order to State of Indiana (NO PERSONAL CHECKS). Approved 4/04