A. Gifts or donations or $1000.00 or more must be accompanied by a letter from the donor for official action and recognition by the Board.
B. To be acceptable, a gift or donation must satisfy the following criteria:
1. Have a purpose consistent with those of the Corporation.
2. Must be offered by a donor acceptable to the Board.
3. Will not add to staff load.
4. Will not begin a program which the Board would be unwilling to take over when gift and grant funds are exhausted.
5. Would not bring undesirable or hidden costs to the Corporation.
6. Must not place restrictions on the Corporation.
7. Will not be inappropriate or harmful to the educational program of the Corporation or to students.
8. Will not imply endorsement of any business or product.
9. Will not be in conflict with any provision of the General School Laws or public laws.
10. All gifts, grants, and bequests shall become Corporation property.
C. A letter of appreciation, signed by the principal shall be sent to the donor.